Property Management in London
Being a landlord can be a full-time job – one that comes with stress and legal and financial obligations. Most probably, you already have a full-time job and need someone to oversee the whole lettings management process - whether you let a single property or a portfolio of investment properties, not only can we let your property we can manage your tenancies as well.
Why use Maincity Estates Lettings Property Management?
Our lettings property management specialists have your tenancy in their care and this responsibility is not taken lightly – we treat your property as if it were our own.
We will advise on everything from organising tenancies, pre- and post-refurbishments and maintenance work through collecting rent and dealing with utility providers and terminations.
Letting your property
Letting your property can be a complex, demanding process. We’re here to take the stress out of being a landlord, ensuring you maximise rental income while walking you through financial and legal obligations.
Our Property Management services include:
Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal
- Annual safety tests (gas and electricity)
- Deposit claim negotiation (dilapidations)
- Management of property during void periods
- Managing terminations and tenancy renewals
- Marketing of property
- Obtaining references
- Pre- and post- tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Rent and deposit collections
- Finding the best tenants
- Tenancy agreements (Assured Shorthold Tenancies)
- Transfer of utilities for the tenant and landlord
- Overseeing contractors
- Property inspections every 6 months